Tuesday, January 03, 2006



































Finally, back at Toa Payoh.
New school compound,
new home room system,
new school rules,
new teachers,
new hods,
new vp, etc.

Changes, I hope to adapt to quickly.
Mr Tang followed us up as
our form teacher again.
I'm glad.

Other teachers who will be teaching me:
Ms Joteo, Ms Jacyip, Mrs Kunna, Ms Limyiwen,
Mrs Chow, Ms Teojinleng, etc.


All we did today:
- Ms Tan's talk
- More talks
- Roam around the school & sightsee
- Practice standing for morning assembly
- School cheers

It was draggy and such a waste of time,
but I'm glad Bea and Gayle popped by.
Its been ages since I last saw Bea.

After school,
basketball with the bballers: Sheila,
Guanyu, Rachel, Adeline Chow & Grace.
New court, a really noisy wooden board.
But it's all good!
Played all the way
til six thirty.

New basketball coach is coming down on Saturday.
Our first basketball training with her.
Plus, she'll be choosing the team
on that day, which also happens
to be on the day of openhouse!

Hopefully, she's a nice coach! : )


No school tmr and thurs.
But, I'll be busy with the bball orientation.
Sec ones, JOIN BASKETBALL!


Alright I'm off to sleep after this.
My eyes are on verge of closing,
I'm tired and so GOODNIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home